Trouble codes P1133 and P1135 (also show up as P0133 and P0135 on Generic Scan Tools) indicate trouble with the Bank 1 Oxygen Sensor. Bank 1 is the side of your Toyota Camry's engine where the number 1 cylinder is located.
OBD II Trouble Code P0133 (P1133) may indicate one or more of the following has happened:
- The Bank 1 oxygen sensor is faulty.
- The wiring to the oxygen sensor is broken.
- Your Toyota Camry has an exhaust leak.
OBD II Trouble Code P0135 (P1135) may indicate that one or more of the following has happened:
- Bank 1 O2 sensor heater element has high resistance.
- There is a short or open in the heater element.
- The oxygen sensor's wiring is defective.
Trouble Code P0125 is a tricky one. OBD II P0125 indicates a problem with the Coolant Temperature Sensor, however Toyota has advised P1025 code is actually oxygen sensor related and replacing the coolant temperature sensor will not clear an P0125 trouble code.
The P0125 is the generic version of trouble code P1135.
Since you mention having replaced the oxygen sensor already we recommend ensuring the O2 wiring harness is in good condition and that your Toyota Camry is not suffering from an exhaust leak.
posted by SmogTips Support 03-19-2012 03:12 PM