Matching You with a Pre-Screened Smog Check Center You will Love
Free Online Smog Check Diagnosis
$500 Free Consumer Repair Assistance
Failed Emissions Test
How to Pass the Test
Who Else Wants To Pass the Smog Check
Need Registration Renewal?
    Forum > Consumer Assistance > Question

Join the community and post your questions. Ask-A-Tech right now!

Consumer Assistance

I have a 1995 Honda Accord with a SALVAGE title. Can I still qualify to retire it for the $1500?

It is currently registered and I qualify in all other ways. It also say nothing on the website about a salvage title disqualifying the car but I have previously been told that would be the case so can I retire it?


No, unfortunately you can not retire your Salvage title Honda Accord. CAP has restrictions against salvage vehicles.

posted by SmogTips Support 10-25-2011 11:10 AM

Related questions and answers you might find useful:

1999 ford F-150 by patrick on 01-20-2022 09:06 AM

Mini Cooper DMV Registration Due in 5 Day Won't Pass Smog by anne on 10-06-2021 02:32 PM

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with K&N Air Filter by David on 09-30-2021 11:34 AM

1995 BMW M3 Gross Polluter High HC & NO @ 15MPH by Jared on 09-27-2021 08:56 AM

Missing Emission Sticker Caused Smog Check Failure? by Michael on 09-24-2021 04:05 AM